Morton Plant North Bay Hospital is West Pasco County’s only not-for-profit community hospital. Since 1999, we have invested more than $100 million to expand and develop programs, services and technologies. For example:
- Four-story Starkey Medical Tower featuring all private patient rooms
- Updated Emergency Room with new treatment areas and improved design for faster care
- New Intensive Care Unit (ICU) with larger rooms and the latest technology
- Digital operating suites with technology that helps physicians minimize your time in surgery
- New Medical Arts Building featuring expanded sleep disorders center, outpatient lab facility, outpatient rehabilitation services, plus primary care and specialist physician offices
- Only inpatient rehabilitation program in Pasco and Hernando County to be accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- New classroom and community education space
Our commitment to improving the health of our community go beyond the four walls of our new buildings, we have also expanded key services to provide the latest care for you and your family. Our service improvements include:
- Emergency and elective angioplasty for potentially life-saving heart care close to home
- Advanced imaging technology featuring a new 64-slice CT scanner which offers very detailed, non-invasive cardiovascular scans. This scanner can quickly and accurately help diagnose patients with coronary artery disease and other medical issues.
Our mission has always been to improve the health of all we serve through community-owned health care services that set the standard for high-quality, compassionate care. You can be assured that we stand behind this mission and can expect our commitment to improving the health of all of West Pasco for many more years to come.
Follow up on Facebook.
Morton Plant North Bay Hospital,